Monday, July 21, 2008

Can I Home Treat A Yeast Infection If I'm Trying To Conceive?

Many women suffer from these infections, and a very, very large number have questions about it and it's connection to sex and conception. One of the biggest questions women as is can I home treat a yeast infection if I'm trying to conceive?

The short answer is yes, you can home treat a yeast infection if I'm trying to conceive. In fact, I personally recommend everyone use home treatments to cure an illness as long as it isn't life threatening.

An infection won't harm the fetus, however, it is best to cure the infection before delivery. In fact, if it takes you that long, there is something seriously wrong. An outbreak can be a problem for a new born baby.

The best answer to can I home treat a yeast infection if I'm trying to conceive is to pay attention to your diet. This is the first and best place to start when looking at any home treatment. You will want to have a diet of at least 60% vegetables high in fiber and low in starch. You will also need to completely cut out sugar and carbohydrates, at least for awhile.

Some fruit is ok, but you will want to cut back on these as much as possible as well. Dried and candy fruits are a complete no no. There are solutions out there that can help you to cure your infection in as little as 12 hours, and to get rid of the fungus in your body so that the infection won't return.

No comments: