Saturday, August 2, 2008

Does Grapefruit Seed Extract Cure Candida?

There is a lot of information out there today about natural cures for illnesses, and society is really starting to move more toward all natural cures again. This is especially true when talking about grapefruit seed extract cure Candida.

Many people out there want to know if grapefruit seed extract cure Candida. The quick answer is yes, however, not if you don't use the proper diet as well. If you are not eating a diet with lots of vegetables that are high in fiber and low in starch, and cutting out a lot of the sugar and carbohydrates in your diet, grapefruit seed extract won't be enough to help fix the problem.

The reason that many illnesses break in out in our body is due to an imbalance in the Ph level in our body becomes to acidic. This happens due to our diet and the foods we eat on a regular basis. In order to help cure illness, we need to get our body back into balance. The same is true when talking about Candida and yeast infections. The fungus grows in our body when the acidic level gets to high and the yeast is able to grow and feed on sugars and carbohydrates.

The reason that grapefruit seed extract cure candida is possible is due to the manner in which our body metabolizes those types of foods. Lemons and limes are the same way. Even though these three foods are naturally acidic, they become alkalized inside our body when our body metabolizes them into energy. This helps to balance the Ph level of our body. So the answer is yes to does grapefruit seed extract cure Candida, as long as you use a proper diet as well.

1 comment:

alvin james said...

God bless Dr Godwin for what he have done in my life,I’m here to testify about what Dr godwin did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and inching, especially in my private part. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be cured someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of Rose Smith on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Godwin on how he cured her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of this man, advise anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I was going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr Godwin prepared and sent me Healing Oil, Soap, roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after four weeks of using his Roots/ Herbs, Oil and Soap, I was totally cured. no more inching , pain on me anymore as Dr godwin assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test behold the result came out negative. So friends my advise is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like HPV, HBV, HIV, ALS, HBP, CANCER etc. you can contact Dr.godwin for help via drgodwin52@gmail or whatsapp +2348158184060